Prevalence and Incidence of Uterine Fibroid at King Abdulaziz University Hospital Saudi Arabia
作者: Y. Abbas HananA. Awad IbrahimAlharbi EbtihalAlaameri HalaiemAlthubaiti ShaimaAshkar Layla
作者单位: 1Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Radiology, King Abdulaziz University Hospital, KSA
刊名: Clinical Medicine and Diagnostics, 2016, Vol.6 (3), pp.4
来源数据库: Scientific & Academic Journal
DOI: 10.5923/j.cmd.20160603.01
关键词: Uterine fibroidIncidencePrevalenceReproductive age
原始语种摘要: Aim of the work: Extensive study has been made to get specific ratio of the women who had uterine fibroid and the total range of incidence of the leiomyoma. Methods and Material: Retrospective study of (1111) women patients referred from obstetrics and gynecology clinics (Women’s’ age between 15 and 79 years, mean was 52yrs). Data was collected from January 2013 to December 2014 at the Hospital of king Abdulaziz University. Results:A total of 236(21.2%) of 1111 patients were cases of uterine fibroid, while the remaining 875(78.8%) cases had normal ultrasound findings. According to the clinical symptoms that related to fibroid, bleeding which included 65(27.5%) was the commonest symptom for the patient’s then abdominal pain 32(13.6%). The 123(52%) of the women presented with solitary...
全文获取路径: PDF下载  Scientific & Academic Publishing  (合作)
分享到:

×
关键词翻译
关键词翻译
  • fibroid 纤维状的
  • uterine 子宫的
  • leiomyoma 平滑肌瘤
  • women 妇女
  • solitary 单独
  • gynecology 妇科学
  • findings 结论
  • obstetrics 产科学
  • ultrasound 超声
  • reproductive 再生产的