An Assessment of the Mental Health of Mastectomized Women in South India
作者: Sukanya B. MenonC. JayanMaja Furlan de BritoCristina Godinho
刊名: Psychology, Community & Health, 2016, Vol.5 (3), pp.214-228
来源数据库: Leibniz Institute for Psychology Information
DOI: 10.5964/pch.v5i3.108
关键词: morbiditymastectomyMINIdepressionanxiety
原始语种摘要: The present study is aimed at understanding the psychiatric morbidity among mastectomized women and in identifying differences in depression, anxiety, psychological impact and well-being based on psychiatric diagnosis.;;One hundred and sixty breast cancer patients who had undergone mastectomy and were on either on adjuvant therapies or on waiting list were interviewed. The Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview (M.I.N.I.) - Plus, Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale, the Impact of Event Scale and the Psychological General Well-Being Schedule were used.;;Around 68% of patients did not meet psychiatric diagnosis, while the remaining 32% patients were found to have psychiatric morbidity. Of these, 15% diagnosed with adjustment disorders, 13% patients with a major depressive disorder,...
全文获取路径: 莱布尼茨心理学信息研究所 

  • psychiatric 精神病的
  • mastectomy 乳房切除
  • depressive 降低的
  • depression 低地
  • anxiety 忧虑
  • disorder 无序
  • morbidity 病状
  • psychological 心理上的
  • women 妇女
  • breast 胸部